7 Reasons to Attend Digital Music Forum East (Discount Code included)
Green Buzz Agency is a proud Media Partner of the Digital Music Forum: East
Here are seven reasons we are excited to be a media partner and attend this year’s forum:
1. Keynotes: This year’s event welcomes Gary Shapiro, President & CEO, Consumer Electronics Association as a keynote speaker for the event. Coming off the highly successful 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show and the release of his new book “The Comeback: How Innovation will Restore the American Dream”, Shapiro will be featured in a fireside chat covering a range of topics focused around his outspoken views about how innovation can fuel progress and ultimately save the music industry.
Dermot McCormack, EVP of Digital Media, MTV Networks Music & Logo Group also joins Digital Music Forum East 2011 as a keynoter. McCormack will speak on the topic of “More Than Music Videos: Why today’s music fan wants a 360 curated music experience that includes a diversity of music content and digital products”. Dermot is Executive Vice President of Digital Media for the MTV Networks Music & Logo Group, providing strategic oversight in digital for MTVN brands including MTV: Music Television, MTV 2, MTV Tr3s, VH1, VH1 Soul, VH1 Classic, CMT and LOGO. In this role McCormack is responsible for setting strategy and vision and charting the course on how the Music and Logo brands evolve in today’s digital world. Previously, McCormack was the SVP of Interactive Product Management at Cablevision. Before his tenure at Cablevision, he was Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer of Flooz.com, the world’s first online gift currency. And prior to that was one of the early executives at iVillage.com.
2. Insiders’ Look of the Music Industry: We are the only event in the United States that brings together the top music, technology and policy leaders for high-level discussions and debate, intimate meetings and unrivaled networking about the future of digital music. Digital Music Forum is known worldwide for the news that is made in our auditorium, the deals that get done in our hallways, and the friendships and partnerships that are forged year after year. Why wait by the sidelines, when you can join the event that is helping to drive the industry’s future!
3. Top Research and Analyst Presentations: Get an overview of the latest research about the current state of digital music, including consumer behavior & attitudes; adoption & penetration rates of digital products, key technology channels & platforms; and business & economic performance numbers.
4. Panels and Speakers: The 11th Digital Music Forum will continue to bring most innovative top industry executives to speak and share their vision, research reports and successful business models and interact with the audience. What is the current state of the online and mobile music markets and where is the industry heading? What does the future hold for cloud-based music services? How is technology changing the concert business? And don’t miss the discussions on music licensing for film & television, mobile music apps, social network & music, and the debate over digital copyrights.
5. Delegate roundtables: At most conferences, you just sit and listen. At Digital Music Forum East, you can sign-up for a roundtable of your choice and express your views with other industry insiders.
6. Networking Opportunities: There are tons of networking opportunities throughout the day – networking breaks, lunch, cocktail reception. Engage with speakers, exhibitors and other attendees, develop your network and get deals done between sessions and after hours!
7. GBA Discount Code: GBA readers receive an extra 15% off with code DMFEGBA. Don’t miss the opportunity – Register now to secure your seat ahead of others!
Venue: Museum of Jewish Heritage
36 Battery Place, New York City