15 Days of What’s Next DC!
Here at Green Buzz Agency, we’ve been hard at work on our New Year’s Resolution: to give you the best tidbits from our 2014 What’s Next DC Mini conference.
Top marketing and communications professionals shared their insights with our by-invitation-only audience. But now we’re making that content available to you. In the coming weeks you’ll get to hear about the strategies of NASA, BuzzFeed, Amnesty International, and more.
Stay tuned on Twitter to #whatsnextdc, @WhatsNextDC and @GreenBuzzAgency, because the 15 days of What’s Next is only just beginning.
1. Inside NASA’s Social Media Strategy, with Stephanie Schierholz.
2. How Social Media Simplifies Your Congress Outreach Strategy, with Benny Johnson.
3. Honest Tea’s Dan Forman On Their Low-Cost Marketing Strategy, with Dan Forman.
4. The Secret to a Successful Crowdfunding Campaign, with Matt Lindsay.
5. Customer Expectations and How to Meet Them, with Dan Simons.
6. Interactive Promotional Experiences: How To Engage The Customer In Your Marketing, with Jason Kuntz.
7. How To Identify Your Target Audience, with Sara Parker.
8. How To Identify Potential Donors When Launching A Nonprofit Campaign, with Jay Sternberg
.9. Micro Content and What It Can Do For Your Brand, with Casey Kincheloe.
10. Has Social Media Become Too Public?, with Geoff Livingston
11. Steps to an Effective Nonprofit Communication Strategy, with Veronica LaFemina
12. Educate Customers to Build Your Brand Reputation, with Ira Frankel
13. Behind the Obama Campaign’s 2008 Social Media Strategy, with Cammie Croft
14. How To Make A Video, with Bryce Spivey and Andrew Parkison
This page will be updated with links to all of the videos from the conference as they are posted.