Green Buzz Agency is a highly decorated award-winning video team (Emmy, Webby) dedicated to pushing the limits of the production process to create exceptional video content for well-known brands (Amazon, Hilton, Make-A-Wish Foundation, ACLU) and national media platforms (HGTV, SYFY, Showtime, Axios, Nickelodeon, Facebook, NBC).
GBA is a place where you can have an immediate impact. Your work will be noticed, your work will matter, and you’ll be joining a supportive group of people who work hard and have fun while they do it. If you want to join a super-talented team that has achieved many big goals recently, but has many more to tackle you might be exactly who we’re looking for!
BREAKDOWN OF SKILLS:
Note: You may not have equal experience in each skill listed below, but a blend is important
- SEO Strategy & Implementation: particularly as it relates to a website and blog content strategy.
- Content Strategy: creating high quality blog and social media content.
- Project Management:knowledge of principles with ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Website: experience with CMS execution and best practices, maintenance and updates for company website, maybe even coding experience!
- Communication Skills: exceptionally strong, both written and verbal for both external and internal audiences.
- Relationship building: proven track record of working with third party vendors and clients.
- Media Analytics: parsing through large data sets to showcase insights and inform strategy, along with reporting experience for both digital and traditional media.
- Team Work: collaborating with members of your own team and other departments to ensure all projects are enhanced and in synergy.
- Ability to work out of Old Town Alexandria in VA. (Post COVID)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field from a four-year college.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in marketing field and with relationship building.
- Time provided for educational development to sharpen your strategy and approach.
- Frequent lunches, happy hours, sports and fun activities outside the office.
- Two office dogs (Rio + Meatball), who have big personalities. Let us know if you are allergic to dogs!
- Food and drink options stocked in the office accessible to all team members.
- 20+ restaurants within a few blocks and 100+ restaurants within a short driving distance of the office, so plenty of lunch/happy hour options.
- Our office overlooks the Potomac River, awesome water views!
- An arcade in the office including NBA Jam, Pacman, and 600+ Classic Arcade games.
COMPETITIVE AND COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING:
Bonus points if you
Have a history of teaching yourself new skill sets outside of the classroom on your own time.
Have proficient skills in Adobe Creative Suite.
Have an entrepreneurial spirit.
Understand the current state of the media industry and its trends.
Possess experience hiring and managing interns.