- Assisting the Operations Team with the smooth running of multiple projects.
- Working with the Operations Manager to execute on internal company events such as happy hours, retreats and lunches.
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets on everything from lunch orders to office equipment sign-out sheets.
- Administrative tasks such as receipt organization, maintaining office supplies and FedEx runs.
- Assisting with our marketing efforts; social media or website experience is a big plus!
- Proven interest in Operations, Marketing or Administration
- Experience coordinating or assisting on at least 1-2 complex projects in school or professionally
- Experience or proven interest in working in a creative environment
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail
Bonus points if you have:
- Strong Social Media writing skills
- An aptitude for Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience in video production
Green Buzz Agency is a highly decorated award-winning video team (Emmy, Webby) dedicated to pushing the limits of the production process to create exceptional video content for well-known brands (Amazon, Hilton, Make-A-Wish Foundation, ACLU) and national media platforms (Axios, HGTV, SYFY, Showtime, Nickelodeon, Facebook, NBC).
Please submit the following with “Operations Assistant” in the subject line:
- An original cover letter explaining how you would strengthen our team in this role and why you want to work at GBA.
- Your personal website, or anything that showcases your background in business.
COVID Note: We have been working remotely since March 2020, but will be transitioning to in office this fall. Our office is located in Old Town, Alexandria VA. Our office is located on the water, 10 minutes south of DC, in brand new space we just moved into late August 2021.
For all roles with an in-person component, Green Buzz Agency requires employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. As this role may require time in the office and/or on video shoots, all candidates will be asked for their vaccination status at the time of interview and will be required to show proof of vaccination in advance of any official job offer. Green Buzz Agency is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates. If you require a reasonable accommodation due to a religious or medical reason, please inform the hiring manager at the time of interview.
Green Buzz is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran’s status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.
Currently, we have a hybrid work setup for all staff.