Green Buzz Agency is a highly decorated award-winning video team (Emmy, Webby, Shorty) dedicated to pushing the limits of the production process to create exceptional video content for well-known brands (Amazon, Hilton, Make-A-Wish Foundation, ACLU) and national media platforms (HGTV, SYFY, Showtime, Axios, Nickelodeon, Facebook, NBC).
GBA is a place where you can have an immediate impact. Your work will be noticed, your work will matter, and you’ll be joining a supportive group of people who work hard and have fun while they do it. If you want to join a super-talented team that has achieved many big goals recently, but has many more to tackle you might be exactly who we’re looking for!
The Operations Manager plays a key role in GBA’s maintenance of company-wide and project operational systems, database management, and the implementation of processes to improve business efficiency and allow us to tell more impactful stories.
- Support all phases of the operations process from contract development to video project wrap-up
- Maintain and improve systems to track won contracts and business leads
- Ensure staff accountability within key systems and requirements
- Gather and link information cross-functionally between departments
- Manage company records, such as but not limited to Completed Video Projects, Signed Agreements, Awards Won, Invoice Requests, Client Reference list
- Track video project milestones and share with team members to catalyze next phase of operational tasks
- Document invoice needs and notify appropriate parties for invoice generation
- Add projects, intake data, and update information in project management and client management databases
- Carry out vendor invoice process and ensure vendors have received payments
- Lead internal company initiatives, projects, and processes core to role and as assigned
- Pull reports and collaborate with the Director of Operations on report methodology and data management. Reports to be pulled include, but are not limited to, the weekly Project report, the monthly post mortem trends report, the monthly accounts receivable report, and the quarterly business intelligence report
- Support analysis and strategic initiatives
- Gather client feedback and attend video project close out calls, disseminate lessons learned to project teams and the company
- Conduct research in order to inform company decisions on benefits, tools, and vendors
- Monitor status of all client retainer balances, credits and accounts receivable on a monthly basis and proactively identify areas for concern on action steps
- Track referral program projects and clients
- Contribute to the planning and execution of GBA internal and external events
- Plan company quarterly internal Lunch & Learns with prominent guest speakers
- Host relevant trainings and assist with on and off boarding task execution
- Approve office expenses, pursuant to policies as defined in the handbook
- Lead the award submission process and oversee award orders
- Participate and carry out design of systems, processes, and other operational needs
- Support Director of Operations and Production Manager with contract reviews, gear procedures, and video project financials
- Other duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer
Green Buzz is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran’s status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.
- Hybrid: Monday & Fridays are remote. Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays are core days and staff is required to be onsite at our Alexandria office
- Internal training from a variety of experts combined with time provided to sharpen your strategy and approach.
- Strong benefits package
- Frequent lunches, happy hours, sports and fun activities outside the office
- Office dog and Chief Spirit Officer Rio
- 100+ restaurants within a few blocks so plenty of lunch/happy hour options
- Our office overlooks the Potomac River, awesome water views!
Benefits & Salary
- Paid time off that increases with tenure
- Company contribution to medical benefits
- Optional Health Savings Account (HSA) as part of medical benefits
- Voluntary life, dental, and vision plans offered
- Parental leave
- Retirement Plan with company contribution
- Annual professional development stipend
COMPETITIVE AND COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING:
3+ years of professional experience
Proficiency with Microsoft Office or Google Suite equivalent
Strong ability to multitask
Comfort working with multiple groups within business and experience or interest working in a creative environment