Green Buzz Agency is looking for a versatile Producer to play an integral role in maintaining the agency’s upward trajectory – someone who has a strategic vision to make an impact and the problem-solving ability to navigate it to completion.
We are a highly decorated (Emmy, Webby), full-service video production and media strategy team dedicated to pushing the limits of the production process to create exceptional content for national media platforms and well-known brands (Facebook Watch, Nickelodeon, Showtime, Goldman Sachs, SYFY, AWS, Hilton, American Red Cross, Make-A-Wish and many more).
The Producer will oversee the production process for many client projects, including being the main point of contact for a roster of clients. The projects are original video content typically distributed online (digital series). There are some cases in which content is created for other platforms like Live Event or TV commercials. The style of projects range from documentary, scripted narrative, to motion graphics and other styles.
In addition, the Producer will also handle tasks like hiring crew, client communication, brainstorm creative concepts, building budgets, writing scripts, obtaining legal clearances, drawing up contracts, serving as assistant editor, selecting sound tracks, manage motion graphic and voiceover artists, research content, filed produce, direct shoots, and other functions of the production process.
- Internal training from a variety of experts combined with time provided to sharpen your strategy and approach.
- Frequent lunches, happy hours, sports and fun activities outside the office.
- Our office dog, Rio, has a big personality. Let us know if you are allergic to dogs!
- Food and drink options stocked in the office accessible to all team members.
- 20+ restaurants within a few blocks and 100+ restaurants in short driving distance of office, so plenty of lunch/happy hour options.
- Our office overlooks the Potomac River, awesome water views!
- Plenty of project travel opportunities.
- An arcade in the office including NBA Jam, Pacman, and 600+ Classic Arcade games.
- A studio in our office.
Bonus points if you:
- Have ever taught yourself a production skill set outside of the classroom on your own time.
- Enjoy developing concepts for digital or TV shows.
- Are proficient in Digital Editing, After Effects, Photoshop, Cinematography, Art Direction, or an area related to software engineering.
- Understand SEO, Website Design, Graphic Design or Media Analytics.
COMPETITIVE AND COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING:
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college.
Basic understanding of Adobe Premiere, or another digital editing software.
A strong understanding of storytelling technique.
Knowledge of project management principles with ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Great communication skills.