In the wake of COVID-19, Green Buzz Agency created a webinar series to bring together industry leaders from a number of different sectors to talk about the innovative plays they’ve made to elevate and pivot their brands during the global pandemic. Since launching our series, we’ve had thought leaders join our panels from Twitter, Quibi, PBS, Sotheby’s, Tripadvisor, NASCAR, Make-A-Wish and more, to provide our audience with top-line strategy, case studies, best practices and breakthrough ideas.
We wanted to create a series that would foster a sense of community, while satiating the appetite to learn from home and navigate the new digital landscape brought on by the pandemic. To achieve this, we drew together unique pairings of panelists from different sectors, who provide 60 minutes of industry expertise on topics ranging from high-level content and platform strategy, crisis communications, brand values, audience activation, post-isolation personas, and virtual production.
Each week, our Art Department creates the slide deck and visuals for every episode, which are then distributed to all webinar registrants as a resource. To make our webinars relevant to a wide audience, each of our panelists talk through strategies and case studies that are scalable and applicable to a variety of sectors. We also include a live Q&A session at the end of each webinar, so that our audience can directly interact with the panelists and delve deeper into specific topics.
Click to view episode
- Episode 20: A Fireside Chat with the CEO of the Shorty Awards
- Episode 19: A Fireside Chat: Content Strategy with LEGO’s Creative Director of Digital
- Episode 18: How to Build a Content Strategy Based on Behavior and Segmentation – Bustle Digital Group
- Episode 17: Content that Delivers Value and Caters to Your Niche – Women 2.0, The GIST + SheIS
- Episode 16: Data that Fuels Storytelling and Creative Decision Making – AARP
- Episode 15: From Crisis to Creative: How to Balance Exploration and Exploitation – Thoughtexchange
- Episode 14: Forecasting Consumer Trends During Uncertainty – Edelman + MRC Studios
- Episode 13: Create Content that Drives Change and Inclusion – Special Olympics + Kaboom!
- Episode 12: Fostering Community & Transparency to Build Brand Loyalty – Stoli Group + Sodexo
- Episode 11: Management of Creative Services to Drive Success – Threespot + WDG
- Episode 10: Quibi + PBS NewsHour: Capitalize on the Changing Ways We Consume Content
- Episode 9: Making Trade-Offs in Marketing: Drive Revenue While Cutting Costs – TripActions
- Episode 8: Understanding the New Consumer: The 5 Post-Isolation Personas and Shifts in Media Consumption – Huge + BPI Media
- Episode 7: Future Proofing Virtual Entertainment Experiences for 2020 and Beyond: Universal Music Group + Getty Images
- Episode 6: Twitter: Why Your Marketing Campaign Will Never Go Viral
- Episode 5: Stay Relevant: How to Innovate and Lean into a New Virtual Culture – Elite Model World + Hashtag Sports
- Episode 4: PBS Digital Studios: Content Creation that Powers Growth & Digital Transformation
- Episode 3: How Sotheby’s & TripAdvisor Moved the Cultural Sector Online
- Episode 2: Get on Track: NASCAR’s eSports Success and Lessons on Remote Programming
- Episode 1: Earning Your Brand Purpose During Crisis – Make-A-Wish + Stand Together